Version 1.9.4 - 10th December 2011
Version 1.9.4 of AstroGrav is an upgrade containing a range of minor improvements and bug fixes. This information is intended for existing users who are already familiar with AstroGrav and want to quickly find out about the main changes. This is a free upgrade for customers who have already purchased a license, so that all you need to do is download Version 1.9.4 and use it in place of your old version. If you have any problems with this new version, please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can help you out.
Version 1.9.4 of AstroGrav has the following new and improved features.
View Window Improvements
Version 1.9.4 of AstroGrav includes the following new commands on the View / Show menu.
These new commands have also been added to the tool palettes of view windows.
Version 1.9.4 of AstroGrav includes the following updates to the sample simulations.
- Two recently discovered moons of Jupiter (2010J1 and 2010J2) have been added to the Solar System simulations.
- The recently discovered fourth moon of Pluto has been added to the Solar System simulations.
- The start date of the Solar System simulations has been changed from 01/01/2011 to 01/01/2012.
- The translations of the notes of the Italian sample simulations has been much improved.
Version 1.9.4 of AstroGrav also has several other minor improvements, including the following.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the Evolve / Evolve To... command to evolve to the wrong time when the time step was changed during evolution.
- The Control+U (Command+U on a Mac) keyboard shortcut has been added to the Window / Units command.
- A bug has been fixed that caused Control+Double-Click (Command+Double-Click on a Mac) on a view window to incorrectly show the object editor.
- Memory use has been increased to improve performance when a large number of windows are open simultaneously.
- The Use Brushed Metal Look & Feel has been enabled on Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard), and Mac OS 10.7 (Lion).
- The Undo/Redo tool tips have been corrected when the operation that is to be undone/redone is an edit of one of the units.
- Sorting of tables has been greatly speeded up.