Version 1.8.3 - 1st September 2010
Version 1.8.3 of AstroGrav is an upgrade containing a range of minor improvements and bug fixes. This information is intended for existing users who are already familiar with AstroGrav and want to quickly find out about the main changes. This is a free upgrade for customers who have already purchased a license, so that all you need to do is download Version 1.8.3 and use it in place of your old version. If you have any problems with this new version, please don't hesitate to contact us so that we can help you out.
Version 1.8.3 of AstroGrav has the following new and improved features.
Table Column Selection
Version 1.8.3 of AstroGrav includes a re-design to the way that columns are shown and hidden in a table, with the following changes.
- The View / Show menu of a table window is now disabled (grayed out).
- The View / Show Tool Palette command of a table window is now disabled (grayed out).
- There is now a Column Selector () icon in the top-left corner of each table.
- When a table's Column Selector () icon is clicked, a menu pops up showing the eight items that used to be shown on the View / Show menu of a table window.
Version 1.8.3 of AstroGrav also has many other minor improvements and bug fixes, including the following.
- A new sample simulation has been added illustrating the system of exoplanets orbiting the star HD 10180.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause AstroGrav to crash on computers with Intel Core i7 processors.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the Edit / Units... command to not work on an object window.
- A bug has been fixed that caused structure nodes to fail to stay open during evolution when the Open Root Parent preference was selected.
- A bug has been fixed that caused a comet with more than one illuminator to be vastly brighter than it should be, have an incorrect phase, and have an incorrect color.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause a name to be displayed to the right of an object when it should have been displayed within the object.
- A bug has been fixed that caused the root of a structure to flip between objects when the object masses were equal.